Thursday, February 19, 2009

And you may find yourself...

in another part of the world.


And you may ask yourself, well, how did I get here?

I think my response to last night's episode is best summarized in a list of questions in the order in which I am able to pull them from my muddled head.

  • What the heck happened to Turniphead?!
  • Who the heck beat the crap out of Ben?!
  • Why the heck is Sayid arrested?!
  • Who the heck told Hurley to be on that plane?!
  • What the heck is up with the dude from Three Kings offering creepy condolences?!
  • Why the heck was Jack wearing a suit if he knew he was going to be stranded on the island again?!
  • How the heck am I going to be able to watch an entire episode without bawling like a baby when I know what Locke is going to do?!
Same as it ever was... same as it ever was...

ps - if you haven't checked out all of the Lost Untangled clips, do it.

5 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Girl, I feel you. I'm like, Kate. Honey. Let's don the army green tank top. Don't wear those hot and probably $400 aviators. They are just going to get scratched. Jack. You need cargo pants. A pocket knife. Some of those Crystal Light packets to add to the water. A few protein bars.

Where's Aaron? Is he dead? Did she kill him? Oh man!

70s Dharma Jin is hot. Okay, any era Jin is hot.

I still stand and say this is the best season yet. I loved the faith and science debate theme coming out again, with the Thomas and Jesus comparisons. And the other classic Lost theme of "Don't do what she tells you NO MATTER WHAT." and then they do it anyway.

Love, love love.

Heidi Joe said...

P.S. Maybe Charlie or Eko told Hurley to get on the plane. In my mind, anyway, if no where else.

Alison said...

Yeah, I'm thinking it was a some dead dude that visited Hurley. But the rest... I just hope that Ben didn't make good on his promise to do something bad to Penny.

Okay, Jin is hot no matter what, but 70's Jin with the puffy hair - extra smokin' I have to say.

amber said...

Man...This was a good one!!! Just watched it Sunday night...Which totally works cuz now I only hafta wait a few days for the next one.

I am wondering about Aaron too. I'm thinking that she just gave him to someone? Not sure.

I also wondered about the guy giving the condolences to Jack. I'm thinking he's gonna be on the island and we'll see more of him.

And what was up with Jin in the dharma suit? And where was Sun? I absofreakinglutely cannot wait until that reunion. I will have tissues handy. Just like the Des Penny reunion. Priceless.

Deanna G. said...

holy dudes. yes yes and yes to all of the original posts questions. i was like, whaa? where's the kid?? huh?? who's that new dude.

and yall crack me up abt the clothes. if i were jack, i would've went to the army supply warehouse, and went rambo on them. hello.

hizzo, you kill me with your crystal light packets. the g LOVES those on the go ones, lol.