Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WHOOOOOAAA!



Okay so do not read this if you didn't watch!


~We know who the baby is.

~My theory about Sun being the baby in the first episode of this season is kind of making sense, I think... The reason why Ben and Sun didn't land in the 70s Dharma Initiative, and stayed in the present is because they were already there as kids? Is that possible? help me out. Her father (biological or not?) is the orientation guy. Yes? No?

~I also love how the Kate/Jack- Sawyer/Juliet love triangle (square?) is forming... oh man.

1 comment:

amber said...

ohmy. I loved this episode. Eric said he didn't care for it. I'm like what??

So Ethan is the baby. Who ends up an other.

I'm liking the theory about Sun and Ben already being there, but not sure what that means for Frank and the other ones who were with them after the crash?

I can't wait to see what happens with Jack/Kate/Sawyer/Juliet myself. Should be interesting!! Can't wait for next week.